Freaking Frightful October

Author: mommygnat /



Well here I am finally posting my first blog.  Justin's been doing it for me.  He set everything up, he's such a good wife.  Now all I have to do is sit my fat "A" down and blog about our exhilerating life and bore everyone with the dorky things my kids do.  All right hold on to your hats and glasses cause this here's gonna be the wildest blog in the wilderness!! This month was Cozette's 8th birthday.  We gave her the option of having a birthday party or a Nintendo DSI, as you can see she chose the DSI.  For that I am eternally grateful to her because I find doing birthday parties to be utterly annoying.  Happy Birthday Cozy!!






 Here's Cozette modeling her baptism dress that her Grandma and Grandpa Terry bought her.  She absolutely loves it and insists on wearing it every week to church. 
















 Our two little princesses, and boy do they play the parts well.







 I know what your thinking, that's an enormous pumpkin Nick's carving, but actually the pumpkins devouring him.  It was touch and go there for a while but finally we got the pumpkin to let go of his harm, all we had to do was carve his mouth shut. 



Claire's blessing day.  She looks cute.  The flower on her head's almost as big as her.  Nothin says stylin like sportin a ginormous artificial flower on your head.  She was absolutely perfect during the blessing and if you've met Claire you know thats a miracle.  In the blessing circle my dad said they were rocking her so hard up and down that they thought she'd fly onto the Bishop's lap 20 ft. away.  Apparently no one person was holding her it was a group effort so once they were done she should've just fallen.  I don't know about those Priesthood holders... Fortunately everything worked out and Justin's blessing was beautiful.

2 comments:

Julie said...

I can just hear you saying all this stuff! I am so glad you sat your fat "a" down to blog about your life. Your baby is adorable..I am so happy for you. And Cozy & Nick look as sweet as ever!

Kiesel Klan said...

Way to go Gnat! You're a posting prodigy! Keep sitting your fat "A" down so we can hear about your life.

Post a Comment